Thursday, March 5, 2015

Moby wrap Review

  As I researched a more comfortable carrier I came across the Moby Wrap.  When I first saw the videos on it I thought there is no way I would be able to figure out how to wrap this thing.  I was sure I'd somehow drop my baby.

Then a friend recommended it and said it was very easy to use and that I should try it. Ever the skeptic I was still not convinced.  However what did it for me was the fact that now I am running around caring for THREE kids. The oldest is five and the middle child is only two.  Now I need my hands free more than ever.

So I took the plunge and ordered the Moby Wrap,  fully ready to return it. As I unwrapped this long fabric, at least 15 feet long my heart was racing I thought I will not be able to figure this out. But I stuck with it.

I looked at the instructions and put on a video from YouTube to help guide me. TOOK A DEEP BREATH  and started.

 I was only confused for about 5 minutes. I followed the direction and I cannot express how easy it was to figure out. Then we tested it with baby Jaguar and it was instant magic. Baby was comfortable and I felt comfortable.  Jaguar is 6 weeks old and 12 pounds and I could barely feel her.

The wrap is supposed to be good up till 45 pounds. Ive got a 2 year old shes 30 pounds what a great opportunity to test that claim. She fit! Set up the basic wrap and it took a little more effort but I was able to put her in and it did not kill my back.  She was all smiles. My 2 year old, Sophia, is used to walking every where so I dont need to put her in the wrap but I'm glad to know that Jaguar isnt going to outgrow the Moby anytime soon.

Look out for the update after we put the wrap to use and test it out.  I wanted to write about the initial experience.  The first time ever trying the wrap to see if its even worth getting and I can say I already love it.

FIRST TIME MOBY WRAP SCOPE

Took me 32 seconds to set up basic cradle wrap after practicing only a couple times, seriously about 5 minutes practice.



So comfortable and gender neutral style my husband was happy to try it on too

Was so impressed with how easy it is that I had my mom try it on too.

It gets 5 stars for first time user ease of set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment